Traffic analytics are available to merchants when Recruiting Affiliates and Reviewing Affiliate Applications. The analytics are estimates based on clickstream data that comes from 3rd party data sources. An AI algorithm accumulates, cleans, and processes the raw data, giving an accurate view of online journeys and online activity of over 200 million real but anonymized internet users.
- Affiliate Rating - Based on Sales, Click Throughs, and Conversion Rate in the AvantLink Network for the previous 30 days. This metric is updated daily.
The data for the traffic analytics is for the previous calendar month. AvantLink refreshes the data on a monthly basis on the third of the month. Some websites do not generate enough traffic to calculate a traffic estimate and they are marked as 'N/A'.
- Rank - an estimate of Rank based on total traffic. The smaller the number, the higher the traffic that website receives.
- Visits - an estimate of total visits to the website over the chosen month.
- Unique Visitors - an estimate of total unique visits to the website over the chosen month.
- Pages/Visit - an estimate of how many pages (on average) a person visits in one session on the website.
- Avg. Visit Duration - an average estimate of the amount of time spent on the site during each visit. Measured in minutes.
- Bounce Rate - an estimate of the website’s average bounce rate, or percentage of visitors that leave the website after viewing just one page.