What is a Loyalty Partner?
A Loyalty/Cash Back affiliate partner offers customers an incentive to help in their decision of making a purchase. These incentives typically include a cashback or rewards point system on their purchase.
What Can Loyalty Partners Add Into An Affiliate Strategy?
- It’s a great way to diversify your affiliate partners and is a great way to add top partners who have the potential to drive large sales volume. They can be effective for a brand pushing general sales promotions, holiday promotions, and even can help during slower sales months.
- Loyalty partners can be great for a brand who doesn’t offer discounts on their products, but still want to tap into the more price conscious customer.
- Loyalty partners maintain a wide range of customers who trust and rely on them as a tool in their shopping experience. This helps push customers further down the line on their path to purchase.
- It is an effective approach to attract potential new customers. Customers often start their path to purchase from their favorite loyalty site with a general keyword search. Customers may discover new brands offering the highest amount of cashback.
- Oftentimes, loyalty partners provide the opportunity to increase engagement with their customers by targeting customers purchase history, demographic, location, for example.
Is There An Additional Cost to Working with Loyalty Affiliates?
No. The incentive passed back to the customer is taken out of the commission rate you offer to the loyalty partner. For example, if you provide a 10% commission rate, the affiliate will offer 5% cashback to the customer. In some cases, affiliates may offer even a larger portion of the commission rate back to the customer. Some loyalty partners may charge an initial integration fee, but this varies widely among the loyalty partners.
Loyalty partners are key to a diversified and well-rounded affiliate program. If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.