Merchants can submit a bulk/batch file with multiple returns to remove affiliate commissions for orders that were not fulfilled.
STEPS TO UPLOAD BATCH RETURN
Navigate to the Batch Returns & Sales page by using the navigation menu > Transaction Manager. Ensure you are on the "Returns" tab.
- Download the Return template.
- Complete the required fields.
- The file must include all the headers in the template.
- Additional details in the Batch Return File Requirements support article.
- Submit the file.
- Submit only transactions that were attributed to AvantLink.
- Use the refresh iconto update the File Status table. It can take a few minutes to have results for large files.
- If the file fails to process, use the download icon to download the submitted batch return file and make the necessary revisions.
- Check the status with the view results icon .
- Navigate to the Report page and use the Sales Commission Details report to review the returned commission amount for each transaction.
ITEMS TO REMEMBER
- Batch return files should be uploaded on a daily or weekly basis.
- Returns must be submitted within the program’s return policy (within 30 days of the order date).
- Returns are processed on the day returned. Not the order date.
If you still have questions or need assistance please email email@example.com.