AvantLink interface users have the ability to add new user profiles and assign different levels of access to additional interface users in their program.
You can view a complete list of your program’s users. Select > Account Settings > Manage Users. From here, a full list of all user accounts linked to your program will be displayed. You will see each user’s status as well as additional profile information.
Add a user by selecting ‘Add User’ at the top left of the screen. This will prompt you to enter in the new user’s email address, then first and last name, as well as the permission levels you wish to grant them.
USER PERMISSIONS FOR AFFILIATE ACCOUNTS
For affiliates, six permission levels can be assigned for each user:
- Affiliate Access: Permission for basic access to the affiliate account.
- View Reports: Access to all reporting, including performance reports.
- Configure Ad Tools: Create and edit ad tools for deployment on the affiliate website.
- Manage Merchant Relationships: Establish new or terminate existing relationships with merchant programs.
- Manage Payout Methods: Add and edit methods for receiving commission payouts.
- Account Administrator: Create new user accounts and edit permissions for existing users.
ITEMS TO REMEMBER
- Each user should use their own email, password and 2FA login.
- It is very easy for any user to reset their password.
- There are no limits to the amount of account users.
- There are also no additional fees for each user added.
- Some users will show a creation date of June 13, 2018 even when their user accounts were created earlier. This date reflects when AvantLink’s Manage Users tool was launched.
If you have any questions about how to create or manage your active users to the AvantLink interface, please contact email@example.com.