Image and banner ads are an important visual representation of your brand and its promotions. Having a variety of sizes provides more opportunity for affiliates to promote your brand.
STANDARD BANNER AD CAMPAIGN SIZES
Recommended Standard Ad Units
- 728×90 px (Leaderboard) - Example
- 468×60 px (Full Banner)
- 300×600 px (Half Page Ad)
- 300×250 px (Medium Rectangle) - Example
- 234×60 px (Half Banner)
- 180×150 px (Rectangle)
- 160×600 px (Wide Skyscraper)
- 120×60 px (Button 2) - Example
- 88×31 px (Micro Bar) - Example
OTHER POPULAR AD UNITS
- 336×280 px (Large Rectangle)
- 250×250 px (Square Pop-Up)
- 125×125 px (Square Button)
- 120×600 px (Skyscraper)
- 120×240 px (Vertical Banner)
MOBILE BANNER AD CAMPAIGNS
For purposes of creating mobile ads on AvantLink, we recommend basing ads on the screen resolutions of current smartphones and tablet models.
GENERAL BANNER AD CREATION GUIDELINES
All banner ad units must be under 300KB, and the following file formats are accepted: .png, .gif, .jpg.
You might also browse the IAB Ad Unit Lists for additional voluntary guidelines.
Banner ad units should include the three following:
- Clear visual elements of a brand/logo identity or product image(s).
- Concise messaging oriented around promotions, new arrivals, top-selling products, seasonal specials, free shipping, etc.
- Call to action for example “Browse”, “Click Here” or “Shop Now”.
UPLOADING BANNER ADS
AvantLink makes it easy to add text and banner ads to your program. See the support article: Creating Text and Banner Ad Campaigns.