How can I make it so my Product Ad Widget just displays the product image and opens directly to the product page?
You can modify your Product Ad Widget (PAW) to just display product images and open up directly to the merchant's website by modifying the PAW HTML templates. To do this perform the following steps.
1. Go to the configuration page for the PAW of interest ("Ad Tools" > "Product Ad Widget" > "Edit" > "Configure/Get Source").
2. Click the "Customize & Preview" tab.
3. Select the "Edit raw Html (Advanced)" option from the "Widget Options" section.
4. Ensure "Product Ad Widget" is selected from the "Widget Type" drop down box.
5. Click the "Customize product element HTML" and swap that code in the Product element HTML box out for the following code.
<a href="[CLICK_THROUGH_URL]" class="al_paw_link_[PAW_ID]" target="_blank"><img src="[THUMBNAIL_IMAGE_URL]" alt="Product Image"></a>
6. Click the "3. Save & Get Source" tab.
It should be noted that you can modify the template HTML in any manner you would like.
Can I change the text color of the search tab of my Product Ad Widget?
If you would like to change the color of the text within the "Search" tab of the Product Content Widget (PCW) you can do so by modifying the template. To do this perform the following.
- Go to the configuration page of the PCW of interest ("Affiliate Tool Center" > "Product Ad Widget" > "Edit Existing" > "Configure").
- Click the "Configure" link for the desired Ad Widget.
- Click the "2. Customize & Preview"
- You can now configure the colors here
- Click the "3. Save & Get Source"
It should be noted that you can modify these templates in any manner you would like.