There are two scripts that need to be implemented to install AvantLink tracking:
- Sitewide Tracking Script
- Order Confirmation Script
If you are a new merchant integrating, the Sitewide Tracking Script was included in the technical integration welcome email. A template is supplied below so you can create the script on your own.
If you are an active merchant in AvantLink, you can login and copy it from here.
Sitewide Tracking Script Template
- Copy the template below and paste it somewhere you can edit it.
- On the line, 'cdn.avmws.com/SITE_ID/'
- Delete the "SITE_ID" placeholder and enter your site id. Leave no spaces between the site id and backslashes.
- Your site id is your five digit merchant id prepended with the number 10.
- For example, if your merchant id is 10048, your site id would be: 1010048.
- Refer to the Standard Tracking Integration Guide for instructions on where to place the script.
avm.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'cdn.avmws.com/SITE_ID/';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(avm, s);