Merchants will receive a monthly invoice that details the costs associated with your previous month’s activity. The following article outlines details pertaining to the AvantLink billing process:
BILLING CYCLE AND DUE DATES
AvantLink works on a standard monthly billing cycle for merchants that are on net-10 payment terms. This means that invoice payment is due in full within 10 days of the invoice creation date. On the 1st of each month, an invoice is generated to summarize the previous month’s earnings. For instance, an invoice generated on March 1st would cover all earnings for February.
Once an invoice has been generated, the billing cycle for the month it covers is closed. No further charges can accrue for, nor can any charges be removed from, the closed billing month.
Invoices will be emailed to the Billing contact provided. If necessary, multiple email contacts can be provided. The invoice email will include information about the due date of the invoice payment.
WHAT CHARGES ARE BILLED?
Each monthly invoice will include one or more of the following billing charges:
- Affiliate commissions
- Affiliate performance incentive commissions, if applicable
- Affiliate bonuses, if applicable
- Monthly management fee, if applicable
- Account balance credits or debits, for over- or underpayment of previous invoices
- Overdue payment late fees, for invoices that have not been paid on a timely basis
WHY SHOULD INVOICES BE PAID ON TIME?
- AvantLink distributes payments to affiliates at the end of each month. Affiliates do not get paid until the invoice is paid.
- Unpaid invoices can result in overdue payment fees.
HOW CAN AN INVOICE BE PAID?
- Electronic Bill Payment (EBP). When utilizing the EBP method, you can choose to configure automatic payments on any day starting from the 1st - 10th of that month. You can also choose to log on each month and initiate payment. We highly recommend that your default bill pay method be electronic rather than the issuance of physical checks for the following reasons:
- Immediate payments and instant receipt verification
- Hassle-free payment system (no preparing, printing, mailing hardcopy checks)
- No late fees due to mail delivery interruptions
- Secure transaction process
- Paperless, eco-friendly option
- Automated Clearing House (ACH). Please email our accounting department for the ACH information. Please be sure to indicate that you are a US merchant.
- Check Payment. Please find the payment address located on your invoice and be sure to include LB (lockbox) number to ensure proper delivery.
- Credit Card Payment. At this time, AvantLink does not accept credit card payments for monthly invoice payments.
CA and AU Networks:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)/Wire Transfer. Please email our accounting department for the information. Please be sure to indicate whether you are a CA or AUS merchant.
- Credit Card Payment. We are temporarily allowing credit card payments for CA and AUS merchants. This payment method will be removed in the future when other payment methods, including Electronic Bill Pay and Check payments, are instituted.
At this time, AvantLink does not provide Electronic Bill Pay (EBP) or Check Payment options in the AUS and CA networks.
You can review all account invoices by selecting the Menu icon> Payment Settings>Invoices. This page will provide all past and current invoices that are both paid and unpaid. The Payment Settings page will also provide payment options.
If you have any questions about this article or the items discussed, please email email@example.com.