- Set Up Electronic Bill Pay (Highly Suggested): Avoid manual payment work by setting up Electronic Bill Pay for automatic reoccurring payments for each month's invoice. Learn more from our Billing Invoicing Details article or contact our accounting department if you have issues!
- Ad creative list. For stronger new Affiliate acquisition and quicker impact include at least six (6) text ads in your deal feed. (Ad Tools -> Merchant Ads)
- Edit Standard Email Template. Write more personalized emails to give new Affiliates a good first impression. To access all email templates, navigate to Menu > Account Settings > Email Templates.
* Application Acceptance Email
* Application Denial Email
* Affiliate Recruitment Offer Email - This should be used as a framework, and customized for each affiliate.
Read our Support Article for a step-by-step guide to getting the most out of your email templates.
- Program manager contact. Be sure your point of contact or “Affiliate program manager” is listed for your account. (Menu > Account Settings -> Account Profile)
- Affiliate Migrations/On-boarding: We will send you two recruit links once all other integration steps are complete and the program is live. One will be a general recruit link which can be used in newsletters, public recruitment efforts and on any public Affiliate program pages. The other (Private Recruit Link) can only be used to invite vetted Affiliates you specifically wish to work with. The private recruit link should not be shared publicly in any way. It will automatically direct the applicant to your program. If you anticipate needing any additional consultation on recruitment, please feel free to reach out to our Compliance/Applications department with your initial plans and they can work with you to accomplish this. In addition, you can always reach out to Affiliateapps@AvantLink.com with any specific inquiries regarding Affiliate applications.
Important : View a short screencast that demonstrates how to accomplish the last steps.
The best resource for all things AvantLink is the HelpCenter; you can find all of our information at support.avantlink.com!
In addition to the featured tutorials available in the “Support” section, you may access a continuously growing list of tutorials and how-to videos via the AvantLink YouTube Channel.
More Pre-Launch Suggestions
Separate logins for each individual are required; we do not recommend or officially support shared logins. This is due to mandatory 2-factor authorization, logging, and account security. To add additional logins, simply use the Account Linker Switcher tool, found under Menu > Account Settings > Manage Users.
Custom Program Terms
Consider identifying a monthly sales amount threshold that triggers an automated increased commission. For example with an 8% baseline, you could offer an increased 10% payout for sales volume of $10,000 or higher for a given month. To configure performance incentives please email support or submit a ticket with sales amount thresholds and corresponding increased payouts.
Program Management Services
If you are reading this it’s likely you signed up for our Standard Integration service level, which is a self-managed solution. It’s crucial for the continued growth and success of your program to have someone dedicated to ongoing support and relationship management of Affiliates. If you need help in this regard you should consider one of our additional service levels listed below.
We offer dedicated access to an Network Rep to further assist you with program management best practices, program optimization, strategic planning, Affiliate recruiting and more. There is a three (3) month minimum term for the Network Rep service level.
For qualified Merchants, we offer a very competitive managed solution utilizing an experienced program manager who is an expert on the AvantLink platform. Our managed solution is for services on the AvantLink network only. There is a twelve (12) month minimum term for the Managed Solution service level.
Affiliate Transaction Inquiries
You will need to regularly check in on your AvantLink account to see if your Affiliates have submitted Transaction Inquiries. Affiliate Transaction Inquiries occur when an affiliate has an internal record of a sale through a Merchant program, but the sale was not properly credited. For further information and a walk-through of how to review Affiliate Transaction Inquiries see our Support article.
Help & Support: If you have questions on our program management services or need assistance with the last steps, please email integration.